We are the Unity Accelerate Solutions Games team! We are a group of highly skilled Software Development and Technical Art Consultants with deep expertise in the Unity platform. Our main goal is to help our customers improve their projects and internal workflows. To do this, we provide a series of short-term and long-term consulting and development services that usually range in duration from one week to twelve months.
Our team has an opportunity for driven software developers who love to share their expertise with customers and help them achieve their performance targets. If you're communicative, technically skilled and curious, this job will suit you!
Your day-to-day work will include interacting with customers, learning to master various Unity functionalities, interacting with our R&D teams and profiling projects.
Eager to learn more about the latest technologies? We regularly allocate time for training and performing personal research and encourage you to deliver trainings and help guiding Unity's direction by collaborating and giving crucial feedback to our internal teams.
This role may involve occasional travel to customers’ offices and other Unity offices, primarily within North America. Travel will generally not exceed 5 nights per month and is conducted during weekdays.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with customers, providing advice on how to resolve their performance issues and improve their workflows
- Develop interactive applications and tools in longer term engagements
- Efficiently tackle problems and educate our clients, both remotely and on-site at their offices
- Build close relationships with Unity's internal development teams and provide customer feedback and use cases to them
What we’re looking for
- Knowledgeable on how to profile, analyze, and improve performance, from low-level limitations to high-level architectural decisions
- Proficient in written and spoken English to guide customers by clearly communicating ideas and technical knowledge via written reports
- The ability to develop and debug code written in a large C# codebase, using a multi-platform engine (e.g. Unity, Unreal, in-house)
- Comfortable when it comes to diving into areas outside of your expertise to support our customers
You might also have
- Experience in delivering training/technical talks and writing technical articles/documentation
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Software Development Consultant, Solutions Games position on WeChat