At Unity, we’re looking for people to join us to improve not just what we develop, but how we develop. We’re scaling our efforts to increase developer efficiency, ensuring that every second of development time is spent on the things that matter.
Our mission includes partnering with our internal development efforts to enable increased velocity and enhanced productivity as we grow globally.
One of our values is Best Idea Wins so we ‘re looking for people to experiment and challenge convention in order to achieve this.
As a Senior Software Developer, you'll be part of a growing team focused on self-service tools and infrastructure, powering the build/test automation on all Unity platforms. You’ll be passionate about technology with a thirst for learning and crafting highly usable tools, solutions and workflows. You’ll understand and have empathy for our users, guiding them to success and steering their future development needs.
- Architect, develop, maintain and operate application services, systems automation and monitoring
- Collaborate effectively within and across teams
- Lead technical discussions, investigate complex problems, research and collaborate on solutions
- Partner with product management and development teams across Unity, to deliver the best end-to-end developer experience.
- Support development peers with deeper technical investigations on issues
- Wide practical experience with Golang, but alternatively another C-like language
- Experience developing, deploying and operating container-based services
- Broad knowledge of networking, including routing and internet protocols
- Cross-platform knowledge of Linux, Mac and Windows to a super-user level
- Empathy for your users
- Knowledge and experience of virtualisation technologies
- Experience with build systems and CI configuration
- Experience with configuration management
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Software Developer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!