We are Unity Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients. Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating cutting edge technologies like XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
We’re looking for talented developers to join our new growing team. Our teams work directly with clients, from the concept and proposal phase, to planning and build, and ultimately to the delivery. You’ll play an important role in the development and delivery of major features and systems. While your focus will be on building real-time 3D experiences, you’ll also work with our cloud developer to ingest and visualize real world data.
You’re an experienced software developer that owns your work, helps others, and has an eagerness to learn and grow. You have confidence and skills to build best-in-class interactive experiences for discerning clients.
- Collaborate with small teams to develop and deploy high quality applications
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively
- Develop experiences in the Unity engine using C#
- Work with the creative team to realize a concept into implementation
- Embrace new technologies and have an eagerness to learn
- Proven ability to build real-time 3D applications in Unity
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Good communicator with the ability to work directly with designers, artists and QA
- Proficient in C#, and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Experience using Unreal, Frostbite or a proprietor game development engine
- Experience developing AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games
- Experience with IoT, computer vision, or machine learning
- Experience with native development on iOS, Android or Windows
- Experience with ARFoundation, ARKit or ARCore
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Software Developer, Solutions position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.