Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for game development and monetization. These services complement the core engine software used by game developers. These additional software services aid developers with Ads management, Analytics intelligence and ways to more effectively create and share game builds.
As a Services Support Engineer for Unity you’ll be the primary point of contact for game developers utilizing our services, responding to questions, solving problems and generally ensuring the highest quality of customer experience. Does this sound like you? You are part developer, part investigator, and all about customer satisfaction.
Mobile technology is your playground, and software integration is your favorite kind of challenge; you love it when customers present a wide variety of problems that require your particular brand of agile-thinking and problem-solving skills. New problems every day? No problem -- especially when you don’t already know the answers, because you're happiest when you're learning something new.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the first point of contact for technical inquiries from game developers, using the Zendesk technical ticketing system to manage and prioritize issues
- Respond to Forum posts
- Participate in client meetings as a subject matter expert for technical product details
- Investigate, research, debug, and solve integration problems, interacting with customers and internal development engineers as needed to do so
- Enhance, expand, and develop documentation, resource materials, and technical FAQs
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports that detail the issues you are working on
- Recommend product and support delivery ideas
- Profile and debug as needed
What we’re looking for
- Experience in software development or support, with strong programming skills in C#, Objective-C, Java, or related
- Familiarity with iOS and Android development tools
- Experience in debugging and profiling
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, proactive attitude, and a drive for results
- Previous monetization tech (mobile ads or in-app purchase) background
- Fluent written & spoken English
You might also have
- Previous Unity development experience
- Previous experience in a B2B technical support role
- Experience with game engines and development environments (such as Unity, cocos2d, or OpenGL)
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Developer Support Engineer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.