Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for game development and monetization. These services complement the core engine software used by game developers. These additional software services aid developers with Ads management, Analytics intelligence and ways to more effectively create and share game builds.
As a Technical Support Engineer for Unity you’ll be the primary point of contact for game developers utilizing our services, responding to questions, solving problems and generally ensuring the highest quality of customer experience. Does this sound like you? You are part developer, part investigator, and all about customer satisfaction.
- Be the first point of contact for technical inquiries from game developers, efficiently solve problems by driving collaboration with customers and co-workers via an online ticketing system, calls, onsite visits, etc.
- Evangelize the capabilities of the Unity Monetization (Unity Ads) products to as a subject matter expert for technical product details to grow our publisher base.
- Debug problems by inspecting stack traces, server logs, network logs, and Unity Monetization codebase.
- Estimate the size and scope of engineering issues reported by clients.
- Enhance, expand, and develop technical FAQs, troubleshooting tutorials and sample code for our developers as well as the internal team.
- Travel up to 10% may be required
- Solid software development or technical support in mobile, web or digital ads area.
- Experience with software development environment and troubleshooting tools such as XCode, Android Studio, Git, Gradle, LeakCanary, ADB, profilers etc.
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, proactive attitude, and a drive for results
- Excellent written communication in the English language
- Experience with digital advertising technologies.
- Previously a customer-facing role, for example, a technical support engineer.
- Unity development experience.
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Support Engineer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!