Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity’s Customer Success Organization is looking for proactive, passionate relationship builders with the innate ability to tackle hard problems. Nothing excites you more than working in a fast-paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity. Most importantly, you will interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
As a Services Engagement Manager (SEM), you will be a key promoter and go-to subject matter expert for our customer success services offerings in APAC. As a new team member within a fast-growing organization, SEMs have a unique opportunity to make a big impact at scale. You are expected to work alongside our sales, support, and product teams to ensure that users get what it takes to be successful.
The Customer Success team embodies all Unity values to deliver an exceptional customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold! A curious, eager-to-learn attitude will serve you well.What you’ll be doing
- Consistently deliver revenue exceeding quota by providing value to our customers and supporting our account managers and business development managers to attach Unity's Success Services to licensing deals
- Drive regular sales enablement and pipeline monitoring across all sales channels, scaling attach rates and helping close deals
- Become a specialist in our success services, promoting our offerings to all relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrate a passion to help our customers get the right level of services to achieve success with Unity
- Partner with AEs, BDs, demand generation, and evangelism teams to drive Unity’s mission of leading the world in real-time 3D creation
- Demonstrated track-record of services selling and post-sales delivery in the technology sector
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with internal and external parties.
- Understands customer success lifecycle and able to clearly illustrate the benefits and value of services
- Experience in overlay sales or channel management sales
- Knowledge and experience working with different regions within APAC
- Experience in using Unity editor for professional work, and good domain knowledge in customer success, especially in growing existing accounts
- Sales background or experience in selling to gaming, automotive, media & entertainment, and/or AEC industry customers
- Ability to speak Chinese/Japanese/Korean language, other than English - to engage customers/clients in respective countries
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Services Engagement Manager - APAC position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.