Role descriptionThe opportunity
We are looking for a top-tier Solution Architect that has a curious nature and experience gathering requirements, designing, diagramming, and documenting integrations and processes around Workday Financials and Workday PRISM. We have various, enterprise, cloud, HCM, and on-premise systems we own integrations for but Workday is the main focus of our team.
Our technology stack is built to create scalable services that allow us to grow with the business. It includes Node.js, Mulesoft, Workday PRISM, GCP, pub/sub, BigQuery, RabbitMQ, Workday Studio, Workato, and many others.
We encourage learning, democratization of knowledge, and mentorship. We take an active role in your development and will make sure you are always challenging yourself!The team
We are a distributed team of IT developers and architects that work together across timezones and borders. We own all integrations for enterprise and people systems and have large groups in Copenhagen, Austin, and California. We love collaboration and working together towards a common goal while continuously optimizing and improving our processes.What you’ll be doing
- Work together with business partners, engineers, and architects to build and design scalable services around Workday and connected systems
- Maintain an overview of integrations and enhancements related to Workday integrations and PRISM
- Design, develop, and execute Workday PRISM solutions addressing business needs
- Interpret business requirements and help articulate the needs of the business
- Help define and shape business capabilities and business processes across different functional domains
- Expert-level experience with Workday Financials integration patterns and modules
- Experience designing and maintaining Workday PRISM configurations
- Deep understanding of complex business processes, enterprise patterns, and cloud applications
- Multiple years of experience in solution design and software development methodologies
- Workday financials implementation experience
- Data science or integration background
- Strong behaviors around process review and documentation
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Workday Solution Architect position on WeChat