Role descriptionThe Opportunity
Unity Technologies is rapidly growing. We are seeking a Senior User Experience Researcher who is curious, motivated, organized, innovative, and able to handle ambiguity to help with understanding our users’ needs and translating that into useful insights our product and engineering teams can use to build the best products in the market.What you'll do
- Lead research initiatives that influence feature, product, and business decisions.
- Plan, design, implement, and distill complex ideas into succinct thoughts and impactful storytelling for relevant research questions using a toolkit of research methods to build empathy for users across the organization.
- Partner with cross-discipline product teams of UX Designers and Researchers, Product Managers, Developers, and Quality Assurance.
- Adapt and innovate research methods to meet product needs in a fast paced work environment while maintaining research quality and applying excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, and/or applied research in a product environment
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and results from generative, formative, and summative research that balances methodology and pace.
- Experience with design thinking and working with B2B platform products
- Strong advocate for users grounded in research
- Past experience with facilitating design and/or planning workshops
- Experience with unmoderated testing tools (e.g., UserTesting)
- Experience with advanced survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics).
- Familiarity with 3D Real-Time engines, DCC tools, and/or game development.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior UX Researcher position on WeChat