This is not your average Interaction Designer role. From mobile applications to AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, home robots, and IoT products, this is your opportunity to make a difference and see your designs impact millions of people around the globe. We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, driven, and energetic Senior Interaction Designer to join our award-winning team within the Unity Solutions group.
Unity Solutions is a division within Unity that focuses on the creation of advanced software application development, expanding Unity’s ability to bring Real-Time 3D to experiences that extend beyond gaming. This specialized division targets a unique cross-section of business sectors that range from retail to heavy industries.
As a Senior Interaction Designer at Unity, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. Collaborate with diverse teams on numerous projects and help design and solve problems across multiple industries. In the past few years we have been the featured keynotes showcased at Google I/O, Microsoft Build and Apple’s WWDC.
- Develop UX wireframes, flows and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and members of our design team and deliver visual treatment specifications for the user interface
- Collaborate on user experience planning and usability research
- Design products through their entire lifecycle while maintaining deadlines
- Research and design new user experiences based on product requirements
- Develop human-centric design that is intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Take projects through from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish
- A strong portfolio demonstrating graphic design principles and technical expertise
- Experience designing interfaces for physical products outside of mobile web and desktop
- Proficient in AE, Flinto, or Framer animations, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Pixel-perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
- Experience providing creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating the ability to problem-solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences at various levels of the organization
- AR / VR Experience
- Proficient in 3D Modelling
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Interaction Designer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.