Unity is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a new and exciting team tasked with building consequential discovery and creative products, destinations, and services for the world’s gamers. We are looking for someone who loves to solve complex technical challenges, but can also empathize with end user workflows and challenges.
What you'll be doing
- Work with architects and engineers to design solutions for clients on multiple platforms
- Build developer tools for rapid prototyping and development
- Implement and document solutions which will be used by the entire team
- Help improve the performance and stability of the client applications
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in technology and look for new solutions to existing problems
What we're looking for
- Experience with C#
- Experience with Unity3D
- You’re not tied to any one "right way," but thrive in an environment that is as fluid as your ideas
- Positive attitude, excited to take on new challenges
- A team player, able to excel when working with others
You might also have
- Comfort with constructive feedback and high expectations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and implement efficiently and effectively
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Unity Software Engineer position on WeChat