We are Unity Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients. Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating cutting edge technologies like XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
We’re looking for talented engineers to join our new, growing team in Orlando. Our teams work directly with clients, from the concept and proposal phase, to planning and build, and ultimately to the delivery. As a senior engineer, you’ll play a critical role in each phase of your projects. While your focus will be on building real-time 3D experiences, you’ll also work with our cloud engineers to ingest and visualize real world data.
You’re an experienced software engineer that owns your work, helps guide others, and has an eagerness to learn and grow. You have confidence and skills to champion and drive best-in-class interactive experiences for discerning clients.
- Collaborate in small teams to design, develop and deploy high quality apps and games
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively
- Embrace new technologies and have an eagerness to learn
- Develop experiences in the Unity engine using C#
- Work closely with the other developers, designers, artists and QA to develop and polish features
- Use tools such as Visual Studio, Git and JIRA
- Work from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary)
- Proficient in C++, C#, and object-oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of common code architectural patterns and anti-patterns
- Strong 3D math skills, including but not limited to: practical knowledge of vectors and vector operations, matrix and matrix transformations, Euler angles and quaternions
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Experience using ARFoundation, ARKit or ARCore
- Experience with native development for iOS, Android or Windows
- Experience integrating web services and APIs
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Unity Engineer, Solutions position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.