Role descriptionThe Opportunity
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing, and entertainment.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work! Collaborate with diverse teams on numerous projects and help design and solve problems across multiple industries.What you’ll be doing
- Designing human-centric experiences that are intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Develop UI Designs/Design Systems with the ability to also participate on Flows and Wireframes
- The design of production-ready interfaces, for both 2D & 3D applications
- Communicating and rationalizing your work with internal teams and clients
- Work closely with software engineers and other multi-functional teams
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in user experience and spatial design, with a strong understanding of graphic design principles
- Applicants must have past experience designing for AR and VR platforms (HoloLens, Oculus Quest)
- Ability to support interface production within Unity using UI builder
- Expert level knowledge of industry-standard software such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
- Motion Design experience using Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of 3D Modelling using Blender or Maya
- Industrial and/or IoT experience
Life at Unity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior UI Designer position on WeChat