We are looking for an accomplished Senior Recruiter to help grow the Monetization organization! In this role, you will partner with some of the industry's premier engineering and business leaders. This individual brings focused experience hiring from within the technology industry and understands the value of creating strong relationships with candidates and business leaders.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with senior engineering and business leaders; Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- Advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- Extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
What we’re looking for
- Extensive full-cycle Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple technical hiring teams
- Previous in-house experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Ability to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
You might also have
- BA/BS degree
- Experience recruiting for ML/AI or within the gaming industry
- Experience recruiting and closing senior and executive level candidates
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Technical Recruiter position on WeChat