Unity is the world's most widely-used real-time development platform. It is used by millions of game developers to reach billions of players and is also gaining momentum across industries such as Media and Entertainment, Automotive, AEC, and beyond.
We are accelerating the development of features specifically designed for programmers, to make the entire process of creating real-time, interactive content and experiences as performant and productive as possible. At the same time, we are rebuilding the core foundation of Unity with a high-performance multithreaded Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS) to enable programmers to leverage the full multi-core performance capabilities in modern hardware as well as create networked experiences.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Programmer Tools, your job is to spearhead these combined efforts across the tech product marketing team. You will align the moving pieces of the tech roadmap into a consolidated rollout marketing plan guided by our customer and competitive insights.
- Build a comprehensive Target Audience definition across the Unity customer ecosystem of programmers.
- Define a Product Marketing strategy for Programmers, by answering “how does Unity win with programmers”.
- Create and deliver a complete marketing toolkit for tech, features, and capabilities that support workflows for programmers.
- Create a hub for programmers on the Unity web site, including reviewing all existing content and create a plan for updating it
- Support regular product releases and key events with feature/tech-specific content
- Significant experience in Product Marketing for B2B in the technology sector
- Background in marketing technical software applications to developers in SaaS environments
- You must be both an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through others
- Experience working cross-functionality among marketing and/or sales disciplines.
- Previous experience or, a passion for games and the video game/interactive entertainment industry as a whole.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts across multiple channels
- Experience working on subscription services and support in a SaaS environment
- A technical mindset with a passion for understanding what’s going on ‘under the hood’
- Basic programming skills with high-level languages such as C++/C#
- Product marketing experience specifically with human-delivered services and support
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager, Programmer Tools position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.