As the leading development platform for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity is helping developers take their creations further than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of products and services for creating, operating, and monetizing mobile games. From enabling faster, smarter systems through machine learning offerings, to industry-changing creation and business services, at Unity, you have the opportunity to change the gaming industry at scale.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on Editor and Services Integration, you will drive productization from ideation to reality. You will contribute to the strategic direction of the business, specifically on integrating services into developer workflows, and growing adoption of operation and monetization products. You will evaluate business models, construct go-to-market, and deliver clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for the millions of developers on Unity’s platform. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing for Monetization and AI, and partner closely with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to deliver innovative and high impact solutions to developers.
- Partner with Product Management and Sales leaders to bring to make services easy to use and understand for our customers in the Unity Editor
- Bring together products across our core engine systems, graphics, cloud, machine learning, monetization, and analytics to create solutions for mobile developers
- Deliver strategic business model, packaging, and go-to-market solutions
- Develop positioning, value proposition, naming, and messaging for new products and services
- Conduct the marketing orchestra (PR, Events, Web, Social/Community, Media, Design, etc.) to deliver world-class go-to-market
- Train teams globally on key features and benefits of product and provide them with the materials they need
- Experience in Product Marketing for a developer audience or similar experience
- A demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A self-motivated leader who can inspire teams to action
- Strong writer
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- Experience developing your own projects
- Familiarity with Unity Editor and services
Some travel will be required between Unity offices around the world (San Francisco, Seattle, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Asia) and to some major industry events
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity. #LI-MJ1 #SEN
Share the Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!