As our new Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will lead our marketing efforts for our marquee tech demos to showcase Unity as the real-time creation and development platform preferred across industries, with a key focus on games, media, and entertainment.
You will support Go-to-Market for teams across Unity and help achieve business objectives by leveraging tech demos to drive feature awareness, adoption and to fuel our content marketing pipeline.
You will report to the Sr. Product Marketing Lead, Core Tech and partner closely with the rest of Product Marketing, Product Management, and other Marketing teams – empowering them to take full advantage and achieve high-impact in their GTMs using our innovative tech demos.
- Create a go-to-market plan, including launch/rollout plans for each of Unity’s flagship tech demos, that integrates into our overall Product Marketing strategy for utilizing tech demos across roles and industries
- Lead the product marketing effort for Unity features to support a scalable pipeline for content creators to work with their project data as well as for scripting and IDEs for Unity developers
- Work with solution-focused PMMs, evangelism and the event team to ensure flagship demos are utilized to their fullest in support of strategic and business objectives
- Deliver feature descriptions, value propositions, messaging, identification of pain points/problems solved, FAQs, and comparison to competition for related features
- Create and deliver a complete marketing toolkit for tech, features and capabilities to enable the sales team as well as your cross-functional Marketing partners
- Collaborate with the Product teams, the Customer Insights Team, and other Tech PMMs to identify the key personas, use cases, and industries for each demo, as well as working with Brand, Design and Evangelism on tools for promoting features
- Experienced in creating technical marketing content for a technical B2B product and able to write, design, and produce content marketing enabling downstream sales and marketing teams
- Experience in setting go-to-market strategy and driving through to execution, ideally with a high tech software product
- Ability to onboard complex concepts quickly and to distill them into a solid value proposition, with experience in gathering insights and data and provide a grounded, informed perspective from product marketing on product strategy
- Experience working cross-functionally among marketing and/or sales disciplines in an international environment
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- You are a clear thinker and communicator and this comes across in every aspect of your work
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment and unphased by ambiguity, ensuring your partners and stakeholders are aligned, onboarded, and executing against a crystal clear vision and game plan
- Ability to lead through influence, as you will partner and collaborate with Product Management, Product Marketing, Brand & Design, and other cross-functional teams to ensure the Unity for Media & Entertainment story is told masterfully
- Hands on experience in software development life cycle, with SaaS and gaming highly preferred
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!