The world is changing rapidly, with billions of devices of all shapes and sizes running and rendering interactive content every single day. At the same time, Creators are changing too, seeking increasingly collaborative and streamlined tools. For Unity to meet these evolving needs, we need a significant shift in our core technologies to a modular, scalable, and cloud connected architecture. We understand the depth of innovation required to succeed at such a major shift, and we want you to join us to lead the path to an incredible future!
As a Senior Technical Product Management in our Core Technology team, you will establish a strategy to evolve Unity's core technologies. In this role, you'll partner closely with Development, Technical Program Management, and Design leaders to balance the strategy across the 3 axes of user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility. We look forward to watching the 3D connected world grow with Unity at its core once you and the team succeed!
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with customers to discover new user needs and validate the technology in development.
- Collaborate closely with Unity’s teams across different platforms and industries to map out current and future product requirements.
- Extract, analyze, and visualize quantitative and qualitative data to drive and validate development and user experience in an unbiased manner
- Work together with our Engineering, Program Management, Product Design teams to establish and execute roadmaps for innovative Graphics technology
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and help execute the go-to-market plans for releases
What we're looking for
- Product management and development experience in a leading gaming or platform development business
- Strong analytical abilities and experience in working with data analysis tools
- Strong technical communication skills and ability to convert customer feedback/requests to hidden needs and deeper goals while articulating complex concepts concisely for non-technical collaborators
- Proven experience with working on go-to-market campaigns
You might also have
- Hands-on experience using Unity/Unreal Engine/ proprietary game engine/real-time 3D development tools
- Experience with multiplatform software development or prior experience working directly for platform vendors
- A good understanding of modern techniques used to develop software at scale
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Technical Product Manager, Core Technology position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.