The games industry has evolved from a box product model to a live service one, and Unity is at the forefront of providing game developers with the tools and services they need to best operate their games. We are passionate about collaborating with the studios and helping them to succeed!
As a Technical Partner Manager, Publisher Operations Engineer, you will directly work with game developers of all sizes to utilise Unity’s gaming engine and services. Partnering with our team of gaming experts, you’ll provide technical guidance and expertise for thousands of Unity developers.
What you’ll be doing
- Help troubleshoot customer SDK setup and configs for both monetisation and the game services
- Build demo apps and test configs
- Join on client calls with other Partner Managers and Client Partners when there are more technical team members on the line
- Collaborate with support engineering to investigate issues more deeply
- Partner with our Editor Engineering team to understand how they integrate with Operate Solutions to provide flawless customer experience
What we’re looking for
- Strong client-facing skills for interacting with developers and business contacts at game studios!
- Familiarity with using Charles proxy or Wireshark to troubleshoot
- Experience from the Unity Editor
- Basic knowledge of C# and at least one other language
- Game development experience with 3rd party SDKs
You might also have
- Familiarity with CDNs and Unity Addressables
- Knowledge of what tools are needed to run a live game
- Familiarity with Xcode and Android Studio, or other engines like Game Salad or Buildbox
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience with BI tools
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Technical Partner Manager position on WeChat