We are looking for a developer that has a curious nature and experience building integrations with enterprise HCM, ERP, cloud-vendor, and on-premise systems. This role will primarily support the HR and Finance organizations but will work with all teams across Unity.
- Integration development for systems including Workday, Zuora, Salesforce, and many more
- Assist in gathering requirements from business users and stakeholders
- Maintain documentation of integrations
- Find creative ways to automate processes for business users
- Ensure timelines and quality of integrations are met
- Handle bug fixes and enhancements post-deployment
- Engage with 3rd party vendors and internal business stakeholders
- Nodejs experience
- Mulesoft experience
- Experience with at least 1 enterprise system implementation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Hands-on experience with at least 1 cloud middleware platform (Snaplogic, Mule, Workato, Zapier, Informatica, etc.)
- Workday Integration Certified
- Mulesoft certification
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Systems Integration Developer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.