The Senior Business Development Specialist, Strategic Partnerships will identify, structure and close partnerships and business development opportunities with leading games and metaverse companies.
Unity is looking for a knowledgeable, focused professional who will nurture meaningful relationships to drive strategic and commercial value from new and established partners! You will uncover the customer's plans for growth and innovation, identify critical business challenges, and gain insights about their corporate strategy and product roadmap. You will craft innovative commercial solutions that deliver meaningful value with Unity's leading real-time 3D (RT3D) technology.
You will work closely with key internal and external partners to develop and implement lasting strategic partnerships. You are a forward-thinking professional with the ability to develop & detail implement plans and encourage others to deliver desired results.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities in support of Unity’s technology strategy and initiatives
- Establish and champion relationships with key partners at every level
- Work with various internal Unity teams (including Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product and Engineering) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Act as a strong internal advocate for our customers ensuring feedback is communicated between sales, project managers and product engineering
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s high-priority initiatives, technology environment and existing projects, in order to develop new business opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of the digital transformation, cloud, mobile, AR/VR landscape is vital
- Values – Users First, Best Ideas Win, In it Together, Go Bold
- Prior experience working on strategic partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
- Proven track record of structuring, negotiating and carrying out complex strategic partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
You might also have
- Experience within management consulting or investment banking
- Consistent track record of overachieving objectives
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Strategic Partnerships, Business Development Manager position on WeChat