Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced, technical, execution and growth focused business executive who will be leading the strategic partnerships for Unity’s cloud related efforts.
You will work with individual program managers, engineering, product, BD, legal and marketing leads to oversee successful execution of Unity’s cloud partnerships.You will also establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our key cloud partners, maintain a keen understanding of these partner’s strategy and technical roadmap, and ensure those needs are met in a timely manner. The role will also be responsible for some business development and technical program/P&L management activities, related to future and existing platform partners.
- Cultivate and maintain cloud partner relationships, including assessing partner needs, managing overall expectations, handling customer inquiries, and resolving cloud partner issues
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s environment and projects as well as Unity’s roadmap source and develop new business opportunities with strategic cloud partners. Help business development teams close such opportunities
- Act as an escalation point for the cloud partners to assist in the resolution of technical, support or business issues
- Work with multiple engineering teams and business disciplines from legal, finance, supply chain and marketing to oversee successful execution of Unity’s cloud partnerships
- Work through the large partnership contracts with cloud providers to make sure the invoicing is correct versus usage, making sure all credits and rebates are accounted for as well as seeing opportunities for further negotiation for better deals.
- Build internal relationships and have a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities for key functions within Unity
- Manage contractual deliverables, project status and customer invoicing
- Represent the cloud partner’s needs in order to communicate those needs to Unity’s product development and business development teams
- Current knowledge and higher level technical understanding of cloud and relevant technologies
- Prior consulting / product / program management experience
- Business development and large scale partner management experience
- Possesses understanding of the competitive landscape and an ability to navigate an industry that is constantly evolving with a high degree of ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Motivated and energetic self starter who can operate with minimal oversight
- Excellent & creative written & oral communication skills; outstanding presentation skills
- Has strong executive presence and maturity
- Passion for video games
- Understanding of the video games industry and video game development process
- Experience working with a global organization
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Strategic Partnership Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.