We are rapidly growing our Digital Twin Solutions team in Unity professional services group (known as Accelerate Solutions). Accelerate Solutions is one of the fastest-growing segments of Unity’s business.
As a Senior Solutions Partner in Unity’s Accelerate Solutions group, you’ll join a dynamic team responsible for delivering custom software development projects and consulting services for a global client base!
Solutions Partners work closely with the sales organization to identify, scope and close opportunities to deliver progressive digital solutions to customers across a wide range of industrial sectors. These solutions will integrate Unity products, technologies and services into custom solutions that generate high-impact enterprise value for clients. Target industries include AEC, Energy, Manufacturing, Retail, Transportation and many more. The role requires the ability to communicate to a range of customer stake-holders from senior management to business operations to technical experts.
Unity is particularly passionate about bringing AI, simulation, and Real-Time 3D game engine technology to industrial workflows. The Solutions Partner is responsible for understanding how these technologies can transform important business processes across a customer’s enterprise, and for developing Statements of Work that define the scope of the work to be done by the Accelerate Solutions delivery teams. Example target workflows include product configuration and digital customer engagement, AR/VR training applications, and the creation of digital twins for “smart” buildings, factories, infrastructure, and products.
The Senior Solutions Partner role reports directly to the Pursuit Manager of the Automotive, Transportation, Manufacturing and Retail (ATMR) business unit.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the Sales organization to qualify prospects, design solutions and complete successful sales campaigns culminating in custom development projects. (Travel required as vital and when permitted by Unity health and safety policies.)
- Work with internal team members to develop proposals and project budgets, and communicate the status of ongoing sales campaigns and inflight projects.
- Develop lasting, value-based relationships within our clients.
- You will also play a key role in delivering significant customer and market intelligence to both the Accelerate Solutions team and Unity product organizations.
- Be the knowledgeable project champion representing the client’s interests within Unity, while also partnering with Sales to represent Unity to the client.
What we’re looking for
- Significant meaningful experience in professional services organizations and a working understanding of custom software development and professional consulting processes.
- Experience within the energy sector, and a professional network that can be leveraged to uncover new opportunities.
- Shown history of success in business development or sales roles and the proven record to develop, scope, write and price project SOWs.
- A life-long learner who is passionate about bringing innovative RT3D technology to a wide range of industries and use-cases.
You might also have
- Deep knowledge or experience working within industry space
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills and no restrictions on traveling internationally
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Solutions Partner - ATMR position on WeChat