Unity Technologies is recruiting an experienced Solution Engineer who will develop various solutions to help our customers. This incumbent would have deep understanding of programming, and can develop stable & high-performance components for large projects. Experiences in game development, game engine development, graphics engine development would be a bonus.What you’ll be doing
- Build various solutions for our customers
- Encouraging a small team of outstanding technical individuals who can collaborate with Unity R&D & Unity Solutions teams to deliver critical technology components for our partners, and ensure they are coordinated into the core Unity Engine codebase.
- The solution may extend the Unity engine
- The solution may introduce a new feature into the Unity engine
- The solution may be on top of the Unity engine
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Deep understanding of data structure, algorithm and operating system
- Experience in profiling & performance optimization
- Experience in memory management
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Experience in developing with large codebase
- Experience working with a team of developers throughout a full software development cycle on a software, game engine editor or game title
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science, math, or a related field
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual
- Experience in game or game engine or graphics engine development
- Experience in 3D graphics algorithms
- Experience in network programming or web technologies
- Proficiency in C#
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Solutions Engineer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.