Role descriptionThe opportunity
Solutions Engineers play a pivotal role by providing a technical skillset directly to Unity’s Strategic Partnerships within their given field of expertise. The solutions Engineer will be part of a growing team helping start and shape our business in various industries: Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace, General Manufacturing, AEC, Energy etc. Unity Technologies is at the forefront of real time visualization and rendering technology, and will be continuing to set the trend by partnering with Automotive companies interested in using the power of Unity for industrial applications.What you’ll be doing
- Develop Unity based solution for industry area, ATM&AEC
- Collaborate with R&D team for optimizing the performance of Unity engine on mobile/embed hardware/software
- Communicate with customer for technical support
- Travel to customer or different Unity offices, up to 20% working time
- Experience in game programming, simulation programming or games middleware with knowledge of game development process and platforms
- Strong skills developing interactive software in object-oriented languages
- Strong 2D and 3D graphics skills, including linear algebra and key optimization techniques
- Familiar with the design and analysis of computer algorithms and data structures
- Experience using multithreading
- Experience in industry area
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Solutions Engineer, Digital Twins position on WeChat