We are looking for a senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Onboarding Experience team. You will become a key member of the team who are working on Unityʼs Ads services and dashboard for self-serve advertisers and publishers. Building new features for both front-end and back-end code, and monitoring the impact through analytics, and questionnaires, you will make the use of our products more approachable.
Our technology stack is built to create solid products that allow us to operate in a high-volume Monetisation network. It includes Golang, Node.js, React, NATS, Kafka, GCP and many others selected to fit for purpose. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are requirements in our development environment. Our teams are highly autonomous and take the lead and responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enable us to scale towards the future and meet the customer requirements.
The model of continuous deployment with multiple deployments to production per day enables us to move fast with small iterations and base most of our decisions on data.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely within the team taking part in ideation, design, implementation, testing all to deliver high quality, thoughtful software
- Collaborating with other engineers, breaking bigger customer problems into finer engineering tasks, sharing knowledge and reviewing code
- Researching new ways to improve our customer experience using data from analytics
- Evolving our products to meet growing demand by improving existing design
- Supporting team members
What we’re looking for
- Customer first mindset, systematic thinking, self-driven approach and experience in taking initiatives and making decisions
- Understanding how different data storage engines work and what are the limitations (Mongo and SQL)
- Experience with data analytics like querying MongoDB or BigQuery, and user behaviour analytics tools such as Amplitude
- Understanding of microservices architecture / distributed systems
You might also have
- Experience on Unity game engine, exposure to engine codebase is a huge plus
- Prior experience in Ads platforms
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Engineer position on WeChat