We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Advertiser APIs team. Our team builds a set of easy to use REST APIs that give our customers flexibility in configuring their ad campaigns. You will define and implement new APIs and provide tooling around them. You will also drive the collaboration with other teams when integrating the new APIs seamlessly with the existing infrastructure. Your work will have a significant impact on our customers by providing a new way of interacting with our platform, as our public APIs allow a more efficient way for customers to use the Unity monetization network.
Our technology stack is built to create scalable products that allow us to operate in a high-volume Monetization network. It includes Node.js, React, NATS, Kafka and many others selected to fit for purpose. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are requirements in our development environment. Our teams are highly autonomous and take the lead and responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enable us to meet the customer requirements.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement robust and simple to use REST APIs
- Collaborate across teams and lead initiatives to improve our backends and API tooling
- Work with product managers and other teams to define business requirements
- Mentor team mates helping them grow in their careers
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience with full-stack software development using TypeScript and Node.js or similar web technologies
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Our team collaborates closely with other teams in Helsinki and in other offices
- Experience working with new products or ambiguous requirements, driving for alignment and taking initiative to iterate on processes and features
You might also have
- Experience with different data storages (MongoDB, BigQuery, Druid)
- Experience with Google Cloud Console
- Experience with OpenAPI Specification
- Experience in mobile advertisement, gaming
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Engineer position on WeChat