Unity is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on our Asset Store team. This team is a part of the teams focused on building the next generation of Unity’s live and digital platform. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer’s creations further and faster than ever before. Unity’s Asset Store is the one-stop development hub for all creators by providing assets, solutions and services for all experience levels and industries. With the ever-growing of Unity creators, we need engineers with strong experience in designing and building reliable and scalable system in handling millions of concurrent users.
- Independently lead feature teams of software engineers focused on delivering high impact solutions
- Independently develop both customer and internal oriented features for the whole Unity Asset Store ecosystems
- Ensure service scalability through effective code and data storage design
- Design, implement, test and maintain Unity’s services that are capable of handling real time and batch processing of millions of requests and daily events
- Write high quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Independently investigate and solve livesite issues
- Interface with internal and external global teams at Unity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Production Experience of Java, Golang and Node.js or similar backend technologies
- Production Experience of middleware and database - Redis/RabbitMQ/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- Production Experience with React/Angular/GraphQL or related frameworks and technologies.
- Experience with continuous delivery & deployment, and operating distributed software systems at scale on modern cloud infrastructure platforms using Docker, Kubernetes
- Demonstrated commitment to quality through continuous integration, code reviews and test
- Experience building and running rapid-growth and large-scale distributed online services and features is a big plus
- Experience or interest in front-end development - modularization, bundling, performance, modern front-end frameworks.
- Experience in gaming is a plus, but not required
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Engineer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.