Unity Technologies is looking for a Senior Engineer to join our workspace team. You will work with a small group of other developers, product managers, and user experience experts to create first-class workflows for providing a stable workspace for teams of developers. Creating games can be hard and complex, and as a result the workspace environment can be hard to setup and manage.
As a member of the workspace team, you will work with an inter-disciplinary team to provide a streamlined interface to this complexity of source control management, automated build, and test runners. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are requirements, as Unity customers rely upon our services to let them focus on creating amazing games and products of their own.
- Collaboratively design and implement quality workflows within and around the Unity Editor
- Work closely with UX Designers, Product Managers, and a small team of Software Engineers to provide the best possible workflows for our customers
- Contribute and collaborate with a global team of engineers
- Maintain, enhance, and debug existing versions of the product
- Offer mentorship, code reviews, and clear documentation for fellow engineers
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Experience working in cross-disciplinary team
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end test frameworks
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Passion for creating intuitive, efficient tool workflows to solve complex problems
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and tasks
- Experience with IDE/Content creation tools
- Experience in gaming or Unity
- Experience in scalable services, ideally using cloud infrastructure
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Engineer, Services position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.