Unity allows artists, designers and programmers to create real-time 3D experiences and has been recognized as one of the easiest to use tools in the industry. In combination with the wide and constantly growing platform support, Unity enables usage scenarios not only in the gaming sector, but also for industrial use-cases.
Unity’s Munich studio is building a new team with focus on HMI (Human Machine Interface) that will extend Unity’s success within the automotive/transportation/manufacturing (ATM), architecture/engineering/construction (AEC) and film industries.
You will be working with the HMI team to create Unity Editor tools and workflows to facilitate the verification (rapid prototyping), creation and deployment of HMIs on various target platforms for our industrial customers. Surrounded by talented individuals, in a production environment interacting with engineers, artists and technical artists.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with the development team on the testing of new features and bug fixes
- Grow and improve our automated tests, framework and infrastructure
- Influence and help the team to constantly improve the quality of our projects
- Work closely with an international team of Developers, QAs, Product Designers, Product Managers, Artists and our Customers
- Help maintain tools and workflows for our customers
What we're looking for
- Programming experience in C# & C++
- Previous working experience working iteratively with teams
- Experience shipping and maintaining real products
- Experience as an automation specialist, developing and executing testing plans for low-level code systems on large complex software projects
- Experience in performance, code analysis, and debugging tools
You might also have
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Development tools experience
- Experience with Unity GUI, both in Editor and runtime applications
- Experience with State-Machines and HMI creation workflows
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Engineer, QA position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.