Unity is looking for a SDK Engineer on the Ads SDK team. The Ads SDK team is a part of the team focused on building the next generation of Unity’s monetization suite. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase and analytics. Our fast growing business requires us to set up a dedicated team to support an increasing number of advertising creatives and formats with an ever-growing number of partners.
In this role, a strong background in mobile-based frontend development is key, coupled with a proven track record of iOS or Android development. Our formats run in thousands of different handsets used by over a billion people around the world each month, so delivering flawless, high-performance frontend code is one of the key criteria for the team.
- Enhance our mobile ad serving web views using HTML, CSS, Typescript
- Contribute to our mobile SDKs for Android and iOS that integrate into our games
- Contribute to how our ad product interfaces with the Unity Editor
- Interface with partners as the technical point of contact for on-going integration projects
- Work with the QA team to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Write high quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Experience working in software development
- Experience in working with large code bases and interfacing with complex systems
- Experience in API design and developing clean and maintainable code
- Experience in writing and reviewing application and test code
- Experience in iOS/Android developer
- Experience in Unity tools and/or gaming
- Familiarity with different AdTech format standards (MRAID, VAST, etc.)
- Development experience in Typescript, Node and related tools
- Experience in working with mediation products
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Ads SDK position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.