Unity Technologies' Customer Success team is rapidly growing our team to include a Senior Software Engineer (Games), Customer Success to support our creators in better understanding our products and workflow in order to achieve increased value and success in their projects.
This role will comprise of connecting with our gaming customers, and helping them develop better on the Unity platform. You will help to deliver deep technical understanding of our engine features and services, technical architecture and development methodologies.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing proactive engineering and technical services delivery for our premium support customers
- Help our customers realise the value or achieve better success with our products
- Partner with our Developer Relations Management team to improve adoption of Unity's products
- Work with global product management teams to understand roadmaps, feature releases and communicate it across to our customers in the region
What we’re looking for
- Experience in customer facing engagements and worked with multi-functional teams like customer success, product engineering and sales teams
- Programming specialist that has code level in-depth experience in commercial or in-house 3D game engines such as Unity, Unreal, Frostbite, CryEngine, Lumberyard, or Stingray
- Knowledge of game development lifecycles in the areas of performance optimisation, resource utilization, etc.
- Experience developing Unity games, apps or simulations in a commercial production environment and comfortable diving into areas outside of your expertise to help our customers
- Proficiency in C# or C++ with deployment, debugging and profiling experience
You might also have
- Fluent in written and spoken Korean, and able to guide customers by clearly communicating ideas and technical knowledge via written reports
- Proficiency in English
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Engineer (Games), Customer Success position on WeChat