Unity is actively seeking a proficient senior software engineer to join our monetization team in San Francisco!
We're an up-beat, fast-paced, results-oriented machine learning product team - spanning San Francisco and Montreal!
We deliver innovative data science solutions sourcing in-game data and analytics; all to help studios optimize their games. As a backend engineer on our team, you will craft, design, build, and operate the backend and data infrastructure for the applications game developers use to drive players' engagement.
What you’ll be doing
- Evolve our customer-facing machine learning products
- Build scalable microservices and design APIs to surface machine learning models to customers
- DevOps and data engineering to keep our data clean and ready with scalable infrastructure
- Work with unknown and drive alignments to implement the right solution for our customers
What we’re looking for
- Strong Python, Golang or Java skills
- Experience building large scale backend systems with databases (Redis, Mongo)
- Comfortable with large scale data (SQL, Beam, Airflow, BigQuery)
- DevOps principles and technologies (Docker, Jenkins, Terraform)
- Cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS)
You might also have
- Creative startup-type drive
- Experience in machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Engineer, Backend and Data position on WeChat