Unity is looking for an SDK Engineer on the Unity Ads Network SDK team. The Ads SDK team is a part of the team focused on building the next generation of Unity’s Operate Solutions. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Operate Solutions enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase, analytics, and other services.
The goal: to make our customers more successful and their users happier. In this role, a strong background in mobile-based frontend development is key, coupled with a proven track record of iOS or Android development. Our fast-growing business requires a Software Engineer to care about system scalability, performance, processing big volumes of data.
- Enhance our mobile ad serving web views using HTML, CSS, Typescript
- Contribute to our hybrid mobile SDKs for Android and iOS that integrate into our games.
- Contribute to optimization of our hybrid architecture between iOS & Android, and web.
- Interface with partners as the technical point of contact for on-going integration projects
- Work with the QA team to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Write high quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Experience in delivering robust hybrid mobile functionality.
- Development experience in Typescript, Node and related tools.
- Experience in API design and developing clean and maintainable code
- Experience in writing and reviewing application and test code
- Experience in hybrid architectures with web logic and native components
- Maintained multiple SDK’s
- Familiarity with different AdTech format standards (MRAID, VAST, etc.)
- Development experience in Typescript, Node and related tools
- Experience in working with mediation products
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Engineer, Ads Network SDK position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.