Develop the tools for creators to build incredible things
Developing the Unity platform means designing, building, testing, and maintaining new features and products that enable artists, modellers and developers to create rich and interactive content. We are driving the future of how content is created and experienced.
Join the Unity Live Events team building the platform that enables the next generation of virtual performance events used by major musical artists to reach millions of fans:
- Our team is looking for a strong backend developer with experience building micro service architectures in GO
- Work with our team to design, document, implement and test core services that bring the platform to life
- Help our team by building low latency services to enable large scale, resilient and observable systems that ensure the success of our partners and customers
- As a key contributor you will work with other dedicated and passionate team members to achieve exponential success in a large growth market
- Build your skills in an open, collaborative workplace where great ideas win and team members strive to build products that inspire creators to bring their vision to the world!
What you’ll be doing
- You will design, build, and test micro services written primarily in GO, using cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, and Google Could Platform
- Perform data modeling and core operations using NoSQL technologies such as DynamoDB and Redis
- Play a meaningful role in crafting Observable systems that exhibit low latency, scalability, resiliency, availability, and that provides significant protection for user data and anonymity
What we’re looking for
- Experience developing micro services using GO
- Experience designing data models and APIs using NoSQL style technologies
- Experience designing and implementing tests for asynchronous code with sophisticated interactions to capture and analyze metrics and performance profiles
You might also have
- Good communication skills
- Desire to work with a team of hardworking individuals who share the belief that 'We are in it together!'
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Developer, Live Entertainment & Sports position on WeChat