At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Cloud Developer to join Create Studio, our newest industrial product team, to help us create meaningful end-user applications that secretly bring all of Unity’s technologies to bear.
You and your desire to make the world a better place will be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we create exciting technological advancements in entertainment, film, retail, sales, and other industries – all made possible by the Unity Engine, the most widely used 3D development platform in the world.
- Collaborate in a small team, using C# and .NET, to design, develop and deploy secure high quality cloud and server based APIs and processing pipelines to empower real time 3D applications
- Investigate, architect, plan and develop medium and large features individually or with team mates
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively
- Work closely with the other developers, producers, program managers and quality to develop and polish features
- Use tools such as Rider, Visual Studio, Git, Jenkins, Docker, GDrive and JIRA
- Work with and improve project standards to better all aspects of development
- Deep understanding of how to build secure, scalable server and cloud systems
- Professional development using C# and .NET to deliver cloud services
- Knowledge of common code architectural patterns and anti-patterns
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems while adhering to mature software development practices such as code reviews, readable code, building testable code with unit and integration tests, git flow, and employing CI/CD
- Experience with GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience working with or developing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or other comparable tools and frameworks
- Experience using Kubernetes or HashiCorp Vault
- Experience with penetration testing or threat analysis for cloud or networked systems
- Experience working with any 3D file formats (ie: OBJ, FBX, CAD, BIM)
- Experience building Unity based applications
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Software Developer, Cloud position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.