Unity is looking for a Senior SEO Manager that can come in and help us define, lead, and execute a comprehensive SEO E-Commerce strategy for our Asset Store, located at AssetStore.Unity.com. In this role, you will be responsible for defining requirements and tasks associated with SEO that will be executed by cross-functional marketing and web development teams.
While we’ve done a lot of work on our SEO strategy, we have a long way to go and many improvements to make. You will be tasked with leading this charge and ensuring that you define what phenomenal looks like. If you’re a strong self-starter that can drive an agenda and ensure that the work gets done, then read on!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide SEO strategy and tactics to grow our E-Commerce presence
- Manage the SEO user journey across all parts of the sales funnel, while creating strategic SEO planning documents, reports, project plans, website analyses and recommendations for new content and site architecture
- Perform keyword research in coordination with various teams on their business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Work closely with our content marketing teams for SEO optimized website pages
- Communicate a clear POV per project that aligns with business and project goals
What we’re looking for
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process and tools in addition to experience with keywords, metatags
- Experience working with a CMS and building/coordinating content in multiple CMS environments (Drupal or similar)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, XML, GTM, Schema Markup a plus
- Strong marketing knowledge and how SEO fits into the multi-channel strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics, GSC, and Google Data Studio Dashboards
You might also have
- Implement and manage title tags, meta tags, and on-page SEO factors while tracking, reporting, and improving our keyword rankings across multiple products
- Investigate SEO website issues via tools like Google Search Console, GA, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and other SEO tools
- Responsible for Technical SEO, working with both business and development teams
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior SEO Manager, E-Commerce position on WeChat