As the top-tier real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before! Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization. As the Senior Search Engine Manager (SEM) for Unity, you will help drive growth through our Paid Search efforts!
What you’ll be doing
- Be the subject matter expert on all areas of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including Account-Based Management (ABM) business to business (B2B) lead generation through SEM efforts
- Build strategies, playbooks, processes, and plans around the growth and optimization of SEM
- Responsible for day to day operational functions with hands-on tactical implementation and optimization
- Forecast revenue and pace for weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals byproduct and campaign
- Work closely with both Campaign & ABM Managers to meet lead targets
What we’re looking for
- Experience driving growth for an enterprise-level B2B software, ideally a subscription or SaaS business
- Ability to focus and prioritize easily in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
- Proven knowledge of SEM & Marketing Automation tools is advantageous
- Detailed problem-solving skills to provide the team more solutions than questions
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on knowledge reporting and forecasting experience
You might also have
- Passion for marketing & technology
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior SEM Manager, Games Lead Generation position on WeChat