Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator to work closely and effectively with key business owners/teams in planning, implementation, and maintenance of projects. This individual will interact closely with business and sales operations teams, and systems teams to effectively provide ongoing support of projects of varying size, duration, and complexity as well as supporting production issues submitted through a case ticketing system. This role provides interesting, varied work that will ensure Unity’s Salesforce technology stack is scaling with our fast-growing business.
- Build customized solutions in Salesforce and associated systems that support Unity’s business requirements and processes
- Work with business partners to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and design, and develop and configure customizable and scalable processes and solutions
- Proficiency in designing, documenting, building, coding standards, testing, and deploying Salesforce system enhancements including complex formula fields, validation rules, workflow rules and actions, approval processes, and reporting and dashboards
- Configuration and maintenance of user security permissions and hierarchies to comply with organizational requirements while handling complex data migration and hygiene projects
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce including training, documentation as well as global technical support and troubleshooting
- Create system operation dashboards, reports, and statistics that support data-driven decision making and process improvement across the organization
- Review upcoming Salesforce release features as well as other integrated applications and provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Administration experience within Salesforce
- Able to work across multiple time zones
- Experience with complex data migration scenarios, SQL, and data quality tools (e.g. DemandTools)
- Experience in managing integrated applications such as Steelbrick CPQ, SpringCM, and DocuSign
- Salesforce Administration Certification (ADM 201 required, ADM 211 preferred)
- Experience with advertising operations
- Exposure to converting from Classic to Lightning, SOQL, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Page, API Integration
- Self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members and work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to understand business and technical requirements and “speak the language” of the various stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented sales-driven environment
- A results-oriented individual who can make a difference; an individual who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a "can do" attitude; has a sense of urgency and can learn quickly in a dynamic environment
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Salesforce Administrator position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!