We are looking for a proficient Sales Operations Analyst to be a key strategic and operational business partner to the Korea sales & leadership team. This role would support our internal sales teams and their clients with reporting, metrics, and data governance.
This role will require coordination across multiple teams; following established protocols, multitasking, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
What you'll be doing
- Partner with Sales, Finance, Marketing for the creation of reporting, tools, engagement programs to improve revenue for the business.
- Define, handle, and provide insights on important key performance indicators and metrics across a range of selling segments including online sales, corporate, and enterprise sales teams.
- Own root cause analysis of revenue and operational issues and ensure data accuracy in the Sales CRM (Salesforce) in the Quote to Cash process
- Coordinate & connect with Sales Reps, Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance for data analysis and visibility
- Participate in Compensation Design, Quota Setting, Territory Mapping activities and Facilitate revenue recognition discussions
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in any Sales Operations role highly preferred
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English and Korean
- Self-motivated and strong desire to get things done in a highly cross-functional & collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
You might also have
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) or similar CRM highly preferred
- Experience in Clari forecasting and Looker dashboards preferred
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Operations Analyst position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.