Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
As a Solutions Architect at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our fast-growing sales/solutions team. You will be a critical piece of the team, demonstrating the product for prospective clients, fielding complex technical integration questions, capturing feedback, and helping craft product features and roadmap. You will have the opportunity to define Parsec’s early success and accelerate your career trajectory while working closely with some of the most prominent players in media and gaming.
What you’ll be doing
- Support Parsec account teams to help drive adoption of Parsec for Teams
- Demonstrate Parsec’s features and functionality to new and existing clients, and illustrate how those features address their challenges
- Collaborate closely with leadership, product engineering, customer success, and support teams to set priorities and ensure clients become champions
- Become a Parsec technology expert and confidently speak to the unique value and security of the Parsec technology ecosystem
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within client teams, enabling them to become advocates and champions of Parsec
What we’re looking for
- Professional technical sales experience supporting Enterprise solutions
- Detailed understanding of computer networking and cybersecurity standard methodologies and workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience crafting narratives in real-time when responding to stated priorities and to navigate around objections
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences
You might also have
- Interest in emerging, pioneering, and revolutionary technologies and how they’re sold
- Constant curiosity about the endless possibilities in technology-focused problem solving
- Knowledge of remote desktop technologies such as RDP, Citrix, TeamViewer, Teradici, etc.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Sales Engineer, Parsec position on WeChat