Unity Technologies is looking for a hardworking, upbeat Sales Account Executive to join our growing team. You will help drive success with our strategic customers and prospective customers in China. You will work under the Sales, Director and connect with other key internal & external partners for strategies to drive adoption of the technical Unity platform, solutions, services and build deep and lasting customer partnerships.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the vertical
- Structure, negotiate and close partnerships in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Responsible for driving revenue and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets
- Develop a proven pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and working with internal teams to close accounts
- Creatively thinking and crafting our strategy around the industries and region, including pricing, products, and market strategies
- Work with various divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
What we’re looking for
- Direct sales/business development experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding exciting individual revenue targets
- Comfortable representing a technology company and partnering with CEOs, CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions, and at the same time able to structure, develop and execute strategic agreements on the commercial side
- Strong understanding of potential applications for real-time 3D technology in various industries
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Sales Account Executive position on WeChat