Unity Technologies is seeking a Sr. Reporting & Insights Analyst, People. People team is the lifeblood of our organization - we empower our employees, we strategize with our leaders, and we build our businesses to be successful and scalable. More specifically, the People Analytics team strives to innovate and drive results that help ensure Unity continues to be the best place to work.
We're a fast-paced company filled with problem solvers - and this role is no different. You'll partner closely to support our organization across a multitude of dimensions. You’ll put a critical lens to data and provide information to fuel our business decisions. You want to look at something and understand what we’ve been doing - right or wrong. You will deliver compelling information our leaders will need. Your work will have a direct impact spanning from our employees to our company’s leaders to our business. You are analytically minded, has a knack for visualizing anything and everything, understands the business of people, is communication savvy, and a bit quirky. And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them.
- Proactively identify data needs and develop short- and long-term solutions
- Help develop, monitor, and report on KPIs across several business functions and offer ongoing support for change
- Build and maintain end-to-end data solutions (warehouse to dashboard)
- Develop and build a suite of reports to deliver operational performance measurement at all levels
- Work with Core HR and Business Leaders to build data literacy to elevate decision making and business planning
- Provide ongoing ad hoc reporting support for company-wide needs, while exercising discretion
- Extensive experience in an analytical role (HR/People preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, GSuite
- Proficiency with Tableau, Lookr, Google Data Studio or equivalent dashboarding tool
- Proficiency with SQL, R, Python
- Ability to distill varying data points into a concise and compelling story
- Ability to communicate a message effectively whether it be in report, dashboard, via email, or in person
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Strong sense of personal accountability with the capacity to handle confidential information with discretion
- Self-starter with the ability to seek out the resources and answers needed to keep things moving
- Master’s in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Economics, etc
- Experience with Workday (HRIS), Greenhouse (ATS), or similar HR systems
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Reporting & Insights Analyst, People position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!