Unity is seeking an accomplished Senior Recruiter to partner closely with our Sales organization. This person brings focused experience hiring from within the Ad Tech community and understands the value of creating strong relationships with candidates and business leaders. As a trusted advisor, this person leverages a consultative and strategic approach that enables the hiring process and leverages an eye for talent.
As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take the developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Our product portfolio includes a monetization suite that enables developers to build a business through advertising and in-app purchase as well as a user acquisition product that help developers grow their player base.
- Manage a high volume of requisitions at one time
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Create unique and robust search strategies that will engage passive and hard to reach candidates
- Qualify candidates for experience, skills and cultural fit
- Manage the relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers in a proactive and positive manner
- Drive offer process by partnering with hiring team and senior management to ensure a high close rate and positive candidate experience
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- BS/BA degree
- An authentic passion for people and recruiting
- 7+ years of full-cycle experience with a focus on Sr level sales and marketing roles in complex and competitive markets
- Experience sourcing active and passive candidates through multiple channels
- Ability to recruit for a variety of roles and levels
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences and all levels within an organization
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Recruiter position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!