Unity Accelerate Solutions is a specialized group that creates custom software experiences for customers around the globe. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do.
Join our team to play a critical role in helping our clients create innovative solutions and solve ambitious problems in various industries: Automotive and Transportation, Games, Aerospace, General Manufacturing, AEC, Energy, etc.
You will work with several different teams to manage activities across different client projects, to continuously improve and adapt our development processes to enhance delivery.
Working closely with our sales teams, you will facilitate communication with the client and ensure that visions are aligned across different fields, from design to engineering.
If you're client-focused and excited by the prospect of orchestrating sophisticated product and service pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you!
This role will involve periodic travel to client and Unity offices; may include some cross-continental travel.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle, ensure quality of deliverables whilst maintaining profitability of the project
- Continually drive day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and supervising progress
- Partner with the project leadership team to manage the entire development, release and support processes of your projects
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key partners. Build positive relationships with client teams, Unity's internal teams and external partners
- Generate and present weekly project status reports for key stakeholders with ongoing risk management
What we’re looking for
- You are a Project Manager with extensive experience working in Industry or Games on complex projects
- You are a strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- You are Client focused, bring a professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Adaptability to embrace and navigate change is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment
You might also have
- Solid understanding of JIRA, PSA tools, or other similar software
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Project Manager, Accelerate Solutions position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.