Role descriptionThe opportunity
Do you love crafting narratives and shaping content? Are you excited by dreaming up new marketing strategies? If you're a forward-thinking marketer looking for your next adventure, we want to hear from you!We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us develop a crisp, differentiated, and compelling narrative across AI@Unity services. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to shape the growth of Unity and the entire simulation industry. You'll be crafting content to help customers understand the use cases and value propositions, and building the right marketing programs to drive customer engagement and service adoption.In this role, you’re constantly coming up with creative new marketing strategies and thinking critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You'll be able to contribute in a collaborative environment as part of a cross-functional team with other engineers, product managers, and product marketing managers. Your work changes how Unity will be used in the world of simulation-based testing and training!And here's a little about us: Using our industry-leading game engine, we are building a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. What we build will impact multiple industries such as Game operations, Robotics, and Autonomous Vehicles and contribute to the advancement of Artificial Intelligence.Learn more about our key products
- Drive the development of messaging, value propositions, marketing content, and go-to-market strategies
- Develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (videos, blogs, customer success stories, whitepapers, presentations, demos, how-to guides, etc.), to be used on the web, live events, and in other channels
- Identify and implement breakthrough-marketing activities to support new capabilities and services
- Deliver clear, concise content for websites and social media
- Work closely with the leadership, product, marketing, sales, business development, and PR teams to achieve business goals
- Proven track record in crafting positioning and marketing content.
- Meaningful work experience in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, training, or product marketing/management
- Data-driven decision-making and quantitative analysis skills with sophisticated knowledge of Data Analysis tools.
- GTM experience with Cloud Services or SaaS products.
- Experience working effectively across functional teams with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to various audiences.
- Product marketing for B2B products or services
- Experience launching AI/ML products.
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Marketing Manager, AI position on WeChat