As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for DevOps solutions, you will help Unity win as the preferred DevOps solution across the games industry!
You'll drive both adoption and revenue by delivering clear value propositions, messaging, and supporting collateral for products, features, and capabilities across customer segments.
As an ideal candidate, you operate rapidly at both the strategic and tactical level. You drive for action but have the discernment to prioritize your own and downstream resources. You thrive in an environment where you work across teams, including product, sales, and various marketing channels, to bring your Go-to-Market plans to life.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how Unity products will meet those needs while acting as a conduit for the voice of the customer to the product team and company
- Build thoughtful, strategic, Go-to-Market plans that include key messaging development and tactical channel plans, while ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message
- Develop product pricing and packaging proposals based on research and insights
- Own the growth of products across the customer lifecycle, from driving awareness and acquisition through retention and winback
- Build and deliver complete marketing toolkits products
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience excelling at all responsibilities listed above
- An excellent teammate who is able to mobilize cross-organization collaboration and alignment to execute marketing campaigns.
- You're passionate about metrics. You can identify which metrics matter and use them to make strategic decisions.
- Experience engaging directly with customers, developing relationships with strategically important users
- When in doubt, you take action. You're ultra-experienced but still feel you have something to learn from everyone you work with, at any level.
You might also have
- Background in working with DevOps tools
- Experience crafting technical product marketing content for a technical B2B product
- You're a life-long learner! You’re constantly reading and sharing personal and professional development resources.
Are you the person we're looking for?
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Marketing Manager, DevOps Solutions position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.