Role descriptionSharing Unity’s amazing products and services with the world The Opportunity
Marketing has a widespread impact on our customers, investors and the community. With roles that range from creative and social to analytical and highly technical, our team develops and drives strategy while telling stories to share Unity’s message with the world.
We’re looking for a passionate, friendly individual to help shape and ship DevOps tools and services that help multidisciplinary creator teams be more effective and work better together.
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. We provide a growing number of collaboration and backend services to creators to enable them to stay focused on the creative of their games.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager on the games product marketing team, you will contribute to drive growth by influencing the strategic direction of the business, ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to users across the Unity ecosystem, and building and executing GTM plans. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product and engineering!What You’ll Be Doing
- Define the go-to-market strategy for DevOps tools and lead the cross functional execution across the broader marketing organization
- Conduct research and interview customers to develop first-hand knowledge of their needs, motivations, and problems
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to define the roadmap and feature development based on market opportunity, customer needs, and other insights
- Understand product technologies several layers deep and be able to clearly synthesize that into positioning and a clear value proposition
- Partner with content marketing and demand generation to define what content will be created to target users and drive the pipeline
- Develop product pricing and packaging proposals based on research and insights
- Can rapidly grasp complex technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across a wide spectrum technology domains
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence and bring people together across all functional areas of an organization from product to sales.
- Ability to focus and prioritize ruthlessly in a very fast-paced and ambiguous environment, in order to drive the highest impact
- Experience with working closely with product management or engineering teams from an in-bound marketing perspective
- Ability to build thoughtful, strategic, and impactful plans to completion as well as self-motivated and results-driven
- Background in working with DevOps tools (source control, version control, test automation, etc.)
- Previous B2B experience, working with sales teams
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Marketing Manager, DevOps Tools position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.