Role descriptionSharing Unity’s amazing products and services with the world The Opportunity
Marketing has a widespread impact on our customers, investors and the community. With roles that range from creative and social to analytical and highly technical, our team develops and drives strategy while telling stories to share Unity’s message with the world.
At Unity, we believe the world is a better place with more creators in it - and change happens when all creators have the opportunity to participate! The Unity Education team is driven by a mission to inspire and empower students of all backgrounds to create the future with the power of real-time 3D technology.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Education, you will help Unity win as the real-time creation and development toolset preferred by students and educators globally. You are eager to learn, flexible around change, and bring clarity to ambiguity!What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with the Education team to define new offerings that deeply resonate with our target audience
- Define market positioning and messaging
- Identify market opportunities, conduct customer analysis and build strategic Go-to-Market plans that include key messaging development and tactical channel plans, while ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message
- Own the growth of products across the customer lifecycle with campaigns and strategies driving awareness and acquisition through activation and retention
- Develop first-hand knowledge of the customer and their problem set to inform the product roadmap and marketing programs
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers across verticals to collaborate on customer marketing in specific student and educator subject areas
- B2B and B2C product marketing experience in education with a deep understanding of the secondary and post-secondary academic market - global preferred, but expertise in at least one region is key
- Have a track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to identify which metrics matter and use them to make strategic decisions
- Expertise in how to take a product to market, and how to expand market penetration beyond launch day
- A life-long learner - experienced but still have something to learn from everyone you work with, at any level
- Ability to ask for help and see mistakes as an opportunity for growth
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Education position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.