As the leading development platform for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity is helping take developer's creations further than ever before. At Unity, you have the opportunity to change some of the fastest growing industries at scale. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, distribution, and monetization.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for the Unity Distribution Portal, you will be a strategic leader in the growth of this marketplace that gives game developers the ability to easily distribute to app stores globally, and for players all over the world to find their games. Working directly with more than 10 alternative Android stores in Asia and Europe, the Unity Distribution Portal unlocks over 1 billion potential new users for games both big and small. In this role, you will contribute to the strategic direction of the business and product, construct go-to-market strategies, and deliver clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging to a global audience. Significant work with Asia will be required, so you will need to be comfortable and effective with asynchronous communication, and able to manage distant relationships.
- Construct go-to-market strategies with the objective of bringing new games onto the Unity Distribution Portal
- Lead cross-functional go-to-market execution
- Inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs inclusive of developers, app stores, and players
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing leaders to evaluate and evolve product and business strategy
- Drive initiatives for product adoption and revenue targets
- Create content to support marketing and sales initiatives
- Report regularly on effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives to hit UDP content and store goals
- Experience in Product Marketing
- Demonstrated excellence in analyzing and solving complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to act as both a strategic leader and a high-producing, effective hands-on contribution
- Understanding of the gaming industry
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Unity Distribution Portal position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.