As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. At Unity we provide many solutions for different customer types to achieve their goals with our products. One major offering with a significant growth trajectory is our Monetization suite of services, helping game developers and publishers generate revenue from their creations.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Unity’s Monetization solution, you will drive productization from ideation to general availability. You will help accelerate growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for Unity’s customers. This will involve both our publisher monetization experience as well as growing our business with Demand Side Platforms (DSPs).
- Work closely with product management to define new offerings to help customers
- Define product positioning and messaging
- Build GTM plan and drive execution through cross-functional marketing teams
- Represent the competitive and market landscape, including conducting customer interviews to develop first-hand knowledge of the customer and their problem set to inform the product roadmap
- Deliver a complete, compelling sales enablement toolkit for all major offerings, including pitch decks, case studies, testimonials, marketing videos, sell sheets, battlecards
- B2B product marketing experience in digital advertising
- Clear understanding of programmatic ad buying, involving both brand and performance advertising
- You know the A to Z of how to take a product to market and are a clear thinker and communicator
- Proven track record of effective sales enablement, including training, positioning, and collateral development
- You can provide clarity and will be able to navigate ambiguity on a daily basis, ensuring your partners and stakeholders are aligned, onboarded, and executing against a crystal clear vision and game plan
- Some travel will be required including customer visits, and to some major industry events
- Product marketing experience with mobile games
- Product marketing experience with a Demand Side Platform (DSP) or Supply Side Platform (SSP)
- Demonstrable knowledge of both waterfall and auction monetization strategies, including header bidding
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Monetization position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!